“The Albury Reiki Centre”
History of Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese technique that brings absolute calmness and relaxation. Reiki is a pattern of hand positions that rest without any pressure on or above the body and it is pure energy. The therapy treats the whole person and brings about feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
Reiki, ‘the universal life force energy’, aims to improve health as well as quality of life.
Reiki was developed in Japan in 1922 by Mikao Usui and was brought to the West in 1937 by Hawayo Takata. The popularity of Reiki has grown exponentially in the past few decades.
It is our mission to support individuals in establishing and maintaining wellness through energy practices, by assessing the body on a spiritual, emotional, mental and physical level.
What is Reiki
Reiki is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.Qualities of this experience include:
- Works continuously when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up
- Always respects free will
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress
- Heals relationships and interactions with others
- Releases worries and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of lie experience
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the wonderful effects is a feeling on being loved. this is deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective
Committed to Reiki
Glenyce Ewing is a passionate Reiki Master that encourages everyone to learn Reiki. Developing the Albury Reiki Centre, Glenyce is making sure there is an opportunity for all to learn Reiki and bring further healing to all.
She attended her first Level, in 2015 and since attending all further levels of training, is now a Usui Reiki Master and Kundalini Reiki Master.
Glenyce has been practicing Reiki since 2015 and has personally seen the positive difference it is bringing to her clients.
Level 1/ 445 Dean Street
Albury, NSW, 2640
02 6021 5847
Monday: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
Tuesday: 9 .00 am – 5.00 pm
Wednesday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Thursday: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
Friday: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Saturday: By appointment only